Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion of UK!

+4
ben_fluleck
quind
Raggs
amz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Invasion of UK! - Page 2 Empty Re: Invasion of UK!

Post by amz Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 am

amz

Back to top Go down

Invasion of UK! - Page 2 Empty Re: Invasion of UK!

Post by Maf Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 am

As people have said there are things wrong with the NHS but it's an old system running in the modern day and things will take time to change.  However, we'd be much worst off if we didn't have it.  I can't imagine how much money I would have spent in hospitals in my adult life if there wasn't an NHS.

Going back to the original thread, Channel 4 in the UK are currently running a programme called Benefits Street.  About a road in Birmingham that has most of its residents claiming from the state. Its first episode (I have yet to see) had a lot of controversy.  The second was on last night had a large group of Romanian men living in a house who'd come over on the promise from an English bloke for work (as there was nothing at home).  They later realise that they're on 'slaves' money and call the cops.  Nothing's done and 90% of them flee.  The remaining inhabitants fear for their life whilst they stay in the house overnight knowing that the English bloke have his crew circling the house in a car.

That is just one scenario of millions of lives in Europe and I hate they way Cameron is feeding the media.  He says he doesn't wants immigrants claiming from the state, fine do something about it!  Don't start doing scare tactics.  If a foreigner is willing to work and pay his way into the pot, surely that's a good thing.  

Also, foreigners stealing jobs from the Brits is another thing that really grates me.  There is no hard evidence of this and it's not the immigrants' fault, it's the employers'.

Okay had my rant, I'll breathe now.  Smile

Maf

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum