Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming / Becoming a Trainer

4 posters

Go down

Farming / Becoming a Trainer Empty Farming / Becoming a Trainer

Post by luggy3 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Right, Im pretty settled and enjoying this game now but I can see that being successful at the top level costs cash and facilities need a truck load of it. I want to get to enjoy the training side of the game so I have set up an affiliate in Georgia.

I want to eventually help England U20. So what steps do I need to take, get to L3 academy quick as possible? Save up the stars? If I'm in Georgia I'm not likely to pull English players (?) So would I be better buying in and developing as seniors? Any guidance welcomed!

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Farming / Becoming a Trainer Empty Re: Farming / Becoming a Trainer

Post by quind Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:08 pm

If you want to help England it'd be best to have no YA, level 5 seniors, and then a squad which garners the best return when offset by cost. In Georgia that's probably going with your squad as is, save adding 2 players with a combined weekly wage cost of £10-15k to finish 2nd in the league and go as far as possible in the cup for as cheap an amount as possible.

It'll take a while to reach level 5 training, and I wouldn't try to rush the stages.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:25 pm

This is pretty much how my affiliate Kumal Wanderers is set up. Level 5 trainers would be the ultimate aim, but level 3/4 (including a stamina trainer) to start training 17 year olds at the start of season 25 would be good  Smile

Roo

Back to top Go down

Post by luggy3 Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:22 pm

Will work towards that Roo and keep in touch :-)

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Or help the Georgians out for a bit Smile Just a thought...
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:28 pm

I agree with jeolmaga. I would also train someone for Georgia, if you want a long term affiliate there.

My affiliate has a full academy and will be scouting Pacific Islanders as well as training English players from next season.

Roo

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Helping the Georgians is a perfectly reasonable aim, one could even earn money from it to further the idea of helping England. But unless you are going to run an academy (and if the aim is to help England there's no point) you might as well pick players from any country to train on lvl 3s and 4s to then sell and use to help England. No sense in limiting to Georgia just as one may have a farm there

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Depends if you want your affiliate to be a longer term second team or just a farm.

If the plan is to just help England, then yes just train English players. It would certainly help the under 20s to have some dedicated farms Smile

Roo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum