Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling 18 year old kicking trainee (not u20) at 65K CSR

Go down

Selling 18 year old kicking trainee (not u20) at 65K CSR Empty Selling 18 year old kicking trainee (not u20) at 65K CSR

Post by quind Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 am

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.squad.php#player=14034346

He was on 10x lvl 5s nets but in the last couple of weeks that dropped to 6 x lvl nets (1 net on 6 skills) and now I've dropped it to no nets. Nothing wrong with him, and he's on a par with many who will be U20 but misses out by a day (win some lose some)

In any event I'm doing something else with training this season, and may look instead to buy an U20 kicker to train next season, so he goes on the market now at a whopping £1 with a deadline of 10.30am UK time this coming Saturday the 7th March. Kicking isn't great yet, but it's good for what's on the TM at his age, biggest issue is that attack but I had him in mind for 15 and it's not popped since 13th Jan so it's on the way to 10. Pop to horrible exp came this month, as did pops to handling, defence and stamina.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Selling 18 year old kicking trainee (not u20) at 65K CSR Empty Re: Selling 18 year old kicking trainee (not u20) at 65K CSR

Post by quind Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 am

Went for £3,001 which I can't say surprises me as it's just not the sort of player selling for value. You either want 17 year old prospects, or more developed players. But he wasn't going to improve much on TT and I wanted rid of the wages.

However it'd be worth noting on these sorts of part developed players you can gain way better value than buying either 17 year olds or developed players. And the people taking advantage of that probably don't need to complain about their not being enough money in the game, at least not so much.

If this lad is trained from now until the U20 WC he's 1 day too old to partake of I doubt he'll sell for much less than some of the actual U20 stars, and besides having acquired him for a low price the training manager will have avoided paying training and wage costs for 25 rounds or so. Of course there's a good chance he'll be left on TT and never amount to anything too, but the chances to better utilise resources are there in the game.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down