Who had a good end of season, and who performed like the Aussie cricket team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who had a good end of season, and who performed like the Aussie cricket team?

Post by quind on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Come one, come all. Which on this bard is I realise almost the same thing.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who had a good end of season, and who performed like the Aussie cricket team?

Post by Hopmans on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:49 pm

i had a smashing season. My second season in Div.I and a second place in the playoffs. Laughing
Hopmans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who had a good end of season, and who performed like the Aussie cricket team?

Post by holy_monkey on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Australian end for me. First season in div3, with 3 matches to go I was amazingly in 3rd and had recently beaten both 1st and 2nd places. Needed 1 point to secure the playoffs.

Went LTNT, lost. Went LTNT, lost, injured scrummie. Went LTNT, injured fly-half, captain and backup fly-half/captain all in the first 20 minutes. Lost. Dropped to 5th and out of the playoffs Sad

holy_monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza79 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:42 pm

I am worse than the aussies's as lost all games first season in div 3 and then to top it off a team botted out

Dazza79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:55 pm

I believe I now know the lineup for the league I'm dropping into next season, and it's a blinder in Div III.3

Me - Sundowners
Gemma - Pages Princes
frederick90 - Curtrycke
ianholdroyd18 - Northampton Saints
Warlocks Wanderers - Warlocks Wanderers
Triggerappy - Cornish Vikings
LordBasilf - Archie Monty RFC
Lankey - Okehampton Colts

Warlocks and Trigger to play their qualis yet, but blimey that's a decent league to be in.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza79 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Not bad I have no idea what league I will drop into

Dazza79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Dazza, I think you'll replace London Foxes in IV.41

quind
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza79 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 am

Cheers quind

Dazza79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MattDwarfer on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:56 am

I had a great first season in div 2, coming 3rd in the end when the goal was to stay up. More battles ahead for the near future.

MattDwarfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hikky999 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Not sure yet for me!

finished 3rd in my league (on purpose to save energy) won the semi... won the final...

Now playing against Bobs Bruisers for promotion

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=13906983

Opinions on how it'll go are more then welcome Razz

hikky999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:26 pm

I love being 3rd on purpose, congrats
Wingnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:37 pm

I'd say it was a decent end to my season, 2nd in Bowl for WCC and 2nd in Division 1 Georgia (and Youth! cool 78k bonus). Though didn't like getting my ass handed to me by Instabletatoo
jeolmaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spudola1 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am

jeolmaga wrote:Though didn't like getting my ass handed to me by Instabletatoo

IT is one of the best managers around IMO. Although he may fly under the radar a bit as he is onvolved with smaller countries, he has by far the strongest club teams in both Ivory Coast and Georgia and has just enjoyed a superb World Cup with a seemingly weak Portugal squad.
spudola1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:12 am

spudola1 wrote:
jeolmaga wrote:Though didn't like getting my ass handed to me by Instabletatoo

IT is one of the best managers around IMO. Although he may fly under the radar a bit as he is onvolved with smaller countries, he has by far the strongest club teams in both Ivory Coast and Georgia and has just enjoyed a superb World Cup with a seemingly weak Portugal squad.

Yeah haha I know that. I used to have a strategy to beat IT but it seems he's shored up his Georgian team. Though his IC team is just unbeatable, I can't even get close to it. Haven't ever had to play him in the international circuit but his results speak for themselves.
jeolmaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am

Dazza does indeed replace London Foxes.

quind
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top