Up, down, left, right- Promotion and relegation Divs 1-4 for Season 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Up, down, left, right- Promotion and relegation Divs 1-4 for Season 26

Post by quind on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:36 pm

If you're promoting/relegating this season and want to know where you'll end up post your team name up here and I'll give what I think is your new league. Please note I have been wrong before, and my predictions come with no sureties

Please note I don't have the rating points listed for teams demoting from Div 4, thus I can't advise which league you'll end up in if promoting from Div 5 or demoting from Div 4.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Up, down, left, right- Promotion and relegation Divs 1-4 for Season 26

Post by quind on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:26 pm

And just quickly to answer a reasonable query, yes I can tell you who will be promoting and relegating into your league even if you're not actually moving yourself, bar moves between Divs IV and V

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesbass on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 am

Hope you have got your mystic rugby ball polished and ready quind.....assuming I win my qualifier and stay in Div 3 who is likely to join me via promotion / relegation?

Bath Rugby Club (ID - 32342)
League - III.11

jamesbass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:10 am

Start's off easy enough as your league winner like yourself has a quali. But were they above the AP you'd just need to know in what order the teams are demoting from the league(s) above, and compare that to the AP table. NB. And compare to the AP table as shown before the MNF come along and adjust things (though this last seems to vary a little, which makes me think the job which queues who's getting shunted into which league is either oddly coded or runs at varying points in R16)

Anyway, teams demoting from you league are King's and Brackley, and they should be getting replaced by Stafford Bulldogs RUFC and Dreadnought RFC respectively, those teams are listed in 14th and 23rd on the Div 4 AP table.

quind
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:42 am

Dreadnought and Stafford it was, good to see.

quind
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:15 pm

jamesbass wrote:Hope you have got your mystic rugby ball polished and ready quind.....assuming I win my qualifier and stay in Div 3 who is likely to join me via promotion / relegation?

League - III.11
Ah we're in the same league, and it looks like it just got a lot tougher!

Jonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesbass on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:57 am

quind wrote:Dreadnought and Stafford it was, good to see.  

spot on quind.....don't suppose you know this weekends lottery numbers!? Very Happy

jamesbass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesbass on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 am

Jonny wrote:
jamesbass wrote:Hope you have got your mystic rugby ball polished and ready quind.....assuming I win my qualifier and stay in Div 3 who is likely to join me via promotion / relegation?

League - III.11
Ah we're in the same league, and it looks like it just got a lot tougher!

Hi Jonny.......yes agreed, it does look a lot tougher this year. Think I'm going to struggle to stay up to be honest.

jamesbass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quind on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:24 am

jamesbass wrote:
quind wrote:Dreadnought and Stafford it was, good to see.  

spot on quind.....don't suppose you know this weekends lottery numbers!? Very Happy

I have had the usual advance notice. Sadly if I reveal the contents then everyone simply gets their stake back less admin costs, I was about to say everyone would get their £1 back but it's actually £2 now - these new fangled modern times with their crazy prices...

quind
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top