Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YA training question.

3 posters

Go down

YA training question. Empty YA training question.

Post by harrytc Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm currently training up a slew of forwards in my YA, and my training is (currently) set to Tec/Def/Def/Def/Spe.

It's that way because a couple of the guys are on Sta 14 and Str 14. I'd heard a rumour somewhere that YA training stops doing any good once you hit 14, and I didn't want to waste training effort on Str and Sta, when they can just as easily be on Def and Spe.

However...

I've now had a guy hit 14 Tec, and I'm wondering whether I should move training off Tec so as not to waste any training effort on that, or to carry on because I've got another five candidates who _haven't_ got to Tec 14 and I'd like them up there...

What to do?

harrytc

Back to top Go down

YA training question. Empty Re: YA training question.

Post by quind Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:51 pm

YA training is capped at 14, or at least soft capped at 14 with a very hard soft cap.

My basic take on it is once a player has a 13 skill, and has 5 weeks of single slots TT on that skill I'd then prefer to move the TT slot as it will not be doing much. However that's not always practical in the YA as there are different players so often need different training, and then it's a trade-off to find the most efficient or acceptable path forward.

Best you can do is map ahead when players will be promoted. And work with the knowledge that in a lvl 3 YA it takes 5 weeks to get a pop.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by eddbutt Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:13 pm

I second that. I've got a lot of players with skills at 14 but none with 15 plus.

Also second the 5 weeks to get a pop, playing them LTNT every game. Six weeks for a pop if you don't play them.

No point in double training as it wastes half a session.

eddbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down