Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British and Irish Lions Match S27

3 posters

Go down

British and Irish Lions Match S27 Empty British and Irish Lions Match S27

Post by Hopmans Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:53 am

I would like to apoligize for not getting this arranged. I have spent a lot of time and effort in getting all the nations free for this date. Unfortunately due to Journalists having ousted me from this project I have been unable to attain the attention of the foreign managers for this project. With the acceptence of the Scottish cc against the French in the same time frame a complete B&I Lions vs. Southern Hemisphere has become impossible. There is also question of whether South Africa and/or Argentina were joining up if it were to go on as planned.

Unfortunately I haven't been in the position to change this past season and also am currently not being placed in a position where I can arrange a cc. I feel gutted and realize 2 seasons of work towards this has just been washed down the drain.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

British and Irish Lions Match S27 Empty Re: British and Irish Lions Match S27

Post by Dazza79 Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 am

Going by this and your post on the s28 cc sign up I feel that you hadn't done much ground work and still can't see how that not being a journo has stopped you from pming the necessary managers

Dazza79

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:21 pm

I arranged the nations of NZ AUS Scotland Wales Ireland and ARG to keep this date clear for a B&I match. Since journo's change over time and ideas in those nations change it is imperative that the England journo keeps them on the same page. The best way is to send a pm to them before and after every election.

This was already done when Florida took over i offered to keep doing this and to do the legwork (the signing up of each team has be entered manually, which can be vast with these amount of teams). Florida didn't want my assistance. But also didnt send the pm's. Now the nations i had already reserved for the match are doing there own stuff since both Jeolmaga as Florida both refused to let me do the work but also didnt do it themselves.

So Dazza in short everything was sorted but people in command let it slide to persue a personal vendetta. This has cost us the British and Irish Lions Vs. the Southern Hemispere match. Don't mind if I go mad over this because i have only been fighting for such a match for the past 2 seasons.

So thank you Florida and thank you jeolmaga.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs1 Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:54 pm

I very much doubt anyone refused to let you do the work.

They may not have given you the assistant journalist position you wanted in exchange, but as you said, it's a matter of PMs, not articles, so you were still capable of doing it.

Raggs1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum