To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Go down

To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am

I have lvl 5 Facilities, and just starting to get a few lvl4/5 trainers, but i dont have enough income to support enough lvl 4/5 trainers for three players.....so do i just concentrate on one player and just train hm up with the top coaches? or do i also continue 2 other players with lvl 1/2 coaches?

Back to top Go down

Re: To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Post by Wingnut on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

continue 2 other players ideally.

it looks as though you upgraded your facility too quickly without regarding your coaches.

the best way to go is to upgrade to level 2 facilities with 5 level 2 individual coaches and so on. having level 5 facilities with only level 1/2 coaches is a waste of money becouse you still only get level 2 training but gain a few more sessions.

what you should do is heavily train 1 player on level 4/5 nets then sell him for profit and repeat the process untill you can afford a full set of level fives. then you can train 3 players on 10 level fives each and get down to building a much stronger sqaud.
Wingnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Thanks, yeah i understand that now, didn't really grasp the best tactic till it was too late and i had already upgraded, oh well, we learn from our mistakes,

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 pm

we do indeed
Wingnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: