Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

+48
BeefDave
jamesbass
harrytc
wonderfulworld
highlandbill
seanand
chewdra
Ultimatem
quind
GDBFC99
Mega man al
Jonny2Hats
Moz
cheeseman
ahearnepaul
Jonny
agrimsley
BrockVH
Pantherus
Ifeicus
Jumpinbeans
Mr Kearns
wilf3uk
1Guvnor
beardface
Bronson
Blandy
wexford1979
Widget
jimjam_w
Sadiq
savageYfronts
jeolmaga
TinHead
triggerappy
SammyPye
Maf
Wingnut
chewy
Samba
Wilz
Putner
ngater
Reece3d
quick
Harmsy
The Zec
Raggs
52 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 pm

alright lads,
was on the old forums, just finished first season, got promoted, im in wing's league this season haha,
my teams unknown pleasures and im gunna try and stay up this season

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Wingnut Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 am

ooh my league ...
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by agrimsley Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi all.
I am Alex and I'm new here on the forums and just as new to BR itself. I joined at the end of last season and have played a grand total of 1 game so far. I'm doing my best to read all the help articles I can so I am making slow progress. Now that S14 has finally kicked off, I think I can get stuck in and see just how addictive this game will be.

agrimsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Good to have you agrimsley, don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have in the chatbox, it's what we're here for!

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 am

Hello again crazy folk, I like the new website Smile

I'm kotlet, been playing BR for 3 full seasons and have been in Div.lV for 2 of them. Hope to get into the playoffs this season.

I have a grand gameplan but cant possibly share it on this forum cos Jonny and Quickball might be watching....... we're all in the same league and I'm the underdog pale

any tips to topple the duo are welcome though Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 am

Pleased to have you kotlet! Hopefully see you in the chatbox sometime Smile

Should be a good laugh with 3 offsiters in our league now, good showing against Quin's btw! Very close to an upset that I'm sure me and quick would have welcomed Very Happy

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello guys, im hallan its my third season on BR and Im in Div.IV in england

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Be sure to pop onto the chatbox, you need to Login Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey people, I'm KaisUK, been in BR for a few seasons but starting to play a bit more and get a little bit more involved now Smile Thought i'd join the discussions to now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey there Very Happy Good to see, you, get yourself logged onto the chatbox, is where most of the nonsense is spouted Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

hello sonny jim (KaisUK)

see you on the chat and you might learn to understand the sonny jim comment lol Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by ahearnepaul Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Hola all,

I'm Paul or Ernie to those who know me...
(and for some reason I'm suddenly sounding like Ron Burgondy)
'I'm kind of a big deal... people know me...'

ahearnepaul
ahearnepaul

Back to top Go down

Post by cheeseman Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey guys. I'm Cheeseman and my club is the Canterbury Cats. Currently 2nd in League 4 and I am in my third or fourth season (cant really remember)
cheeseman
cheeseman

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.office.php#page=summary&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Moz Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello all! andrewmosley here and I manage Rotherham Rhinos, currently in Div V.46 and looks like I will be there next season too. S14 is my first full season in BR and I am just now getting the hang of things. Will probably be asking a few questions soon, until then, tek it easy!!!
Moz
Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Good to have you aboard andrew, and when you get validated and can use the chatbox, ask all the questions you want! Smile

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:44 pm

hey guys Smile i'm DJWave and my new team is the Pyromanical Penguins.
I have managed a team in the Ivory Coast for the past 2 seasons, but wanted a new challenge, so have started a new team in England, and plan to work up from the bottom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey there Wave, welcome to the forum! definitely get yourself involved and use the chatbox, always people willing to help and talk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny2Hats Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello all, I manage English team Jonny2hats who have just fallen back from DivIV after a close relegation fight. Still very much getting to grips with BR. Cheers

Jonny2Hats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am

Sup guys, I'm the Bantersaurus and i manage the Chugonauts Smile looking to battling my way through the masses of English clubs, with a team focusing on youth! With my old club in the Ivory Coast i was the journo there, so am looking to be very involved in the chat here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 am

Good to have you Very Happy good luck with working through the English Div system.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmsy Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 am

Love the name btw, noticed it in the BR clubrooms lol
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Your my kind of dinosaur mate Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

HI i just started the game and a link led me here, my name is jjones and my team is bath rfc, much to my suprise there is loads of teams called bath.
anyway if people have some advise on what i should do first, ive been sitting looking through everything for a while and kind of dont know what to do.
plus can i change my team name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey jjones,
Firstly you can't change your team name until week 16 unfortunately. Secondly, there is no real exact process of what to do. I would recommend having a look at your team and attempting to work out who plays where in your squad.
For example, you have a really nice player in Ethan Harkin, he's very tall and I assume has good skills to play lock. There are guides dotted around the offsite which will give you a better explanation than I can. Welcome to the community!

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Greetings from the Shark Tank

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 am

Morning All,

Though I've now been active on BR since S7, I've lost my login details on numerous occasions, this been the 4/5th time I've registered.

So here we go again - Hello there, I'm the manager of Warlocks Wanderers, currently finding my
feet in Div III after being promoted at the end of S13. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum