Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should I sell my two best csr players?

3 posters

Go down

should I sell my two best csr players? Empty should I sell my two best csr players?

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:33 am

should I sell my two best csr players? Bildschirmfoto20120501u

I'm thinking of maybe selling them. What are they worth?

Back to top Go down

should I sell my two best csr players? Empty Re: should I sell my two best csr players?

Post by quind Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 am

How are you doing in youe league currently?

How soon are you hoping to promote, or is ithe aim to stay in your current league for the next few seasons?

Do you need the money either to not go bust, or to expand facilities?

How soon will your younger players currently being trained get to the same or higher levels of CSR?

(Wish I could afford a psychotic/controlled 150K CSR flanker)

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

should I sell my two best csr players? Empty Re: should I sell my two best csr players?

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

League: I'm 1st in div2. I'd like to auto promote, BUT if it is necessary to sell one of them to straighten the ship out for the long run, so be it. Shane O'Kelly is a NT reserve for Germany (dunno how much playing time he actually gets).
Money: I've got 9.6mln. Seems like I don't need money. My facilities are fine (lvl4, soon all coaches will be lvl4 too). Lvl 5 would be too expensive, wouldn't it?
Younger players: Well, I've got two >130csr 21 year olds that are getting quite good (at least that's what I think, hopefully I'm right). Take a look:
should I sell my two best csr players? Bildschirmfoto20120430u
should I sell my two best csr players? Bildschirmfoto20120430u
There are two other 'young players' and the 18yo gets training sessions the 21yo doesn't

should I sell my two best csr players? Bildschirmfoto20120425udy
should I sell my two best csr players? Bildschirmfoto20120501u

It's just that I'm not quite sure what to do. All I know is, I need a new pair of Locks, preferably some that don't consume any training sessions and probably two props.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 am

Selling now would be the wrong thing to do selling at 14-16 is better,
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

you mean R14-16?
An estimation maybe on what they might cost on the market?

by the way, what are the two best positions for Simmonds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Kramer popped today in agility and in attack
Specht popped in speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue May 01, 2012 5:04 pm

best positions for simmonds are scrumhalf or flyhalf

sell them both in round 16 of the season when everyone has prize money to spend .

simmonds should sell for about 2 million+
and kelly for 1 million+ due to getting older
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down