Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to invest in stadium?

3 posters

Go down

When to invest in stadium? Empty When to invest in stadium?

Post by Bronson Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi guys,

I'm Bronson, manager of Fernhill Heath RFC in V.21 (in my first season). At the moment I'm sitting pretty at the top of the league, partly (or mostly) due to inactive managers and bots, and with luck I'll get promoted in first.

Now my home attendances are virtually sell outs of just under 5,000, which would lead me to conclude that the winnings I may get from finishing first should go towards expanding my stadium (to about 7,500). But am I jumping the gun a bit on this? Would it be more sensible to invest in better players at this stage?

Hope you can steer me right Smile

Bronson

Back to top Go down

When to invest in stadium? Empty Re: When to invest in stadium?

Post by Wilz Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:28 pm

It probably would be best to invest in facilities at this stage and get to level 3 facility, coach and trainers.

The stadium depends mainly on the number of members you have. When I started people used to say have a stadium that's capacity is 10x the number of members you have, but after the changes to contentment recently I think you'd be safer going for 8x the number of members as I will do in future.

Hope that's helpful and someone may be able to provide you with a link to a stadium calculator because unfortunately I've lost it.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 am

I'd agree with WIlz, don't rush to upgrade the stadium too fast. And when you do, don't bother increasing standing!

Div 4 is a huge stepup in competition. I'd say you'd be better off either investing in lvl 3s, or players upto 25 years old, with 25k csr or better (older should be better). Because survival in Div 4 is your first priority, if you do get demoted back to 5, then you have a season to deal with stadium expansions more at your leisure, and concentrate on solidifying your team for a determined promotion next time Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronson Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Cool, cheers guys!

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Man, i remember when i first started, my V league was so competitive it took me 3 seasons to get out of it. these kids have it easy, they don't even know they're born Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronson Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm

It's ok, judging by the division I'm in for the coming season (IV.51) I'll be making a VERY quick return to Division V!

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Be sure to come into the chatbox, we'll see if we can't get you to survive in div 4 Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down