Is my backrow set out correctly?

Go down

Is my backrow set out correctly?

Post by eadie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Mainly thinking of swapping Santiago and Temata around due to the height and weight difference. Would that be sensible or are the 3 of them in the best positions at the moment?

eadie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is my backrow set out correctly?

Post by quind on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Santiago has more weight which will aid the scrum. Height won't really matter. Also Santiago has higher attack and handling to help breaks off the base, certainly worth having a look.

Are any of them being trained, or just TT? Also what's being TT this season?

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eadie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm

TT is handling and defence (lvl2 trainer is being advertised so will have a 3rd slot in a couple of weeks if I understand correctly). Malpassuti is also on 2x tech.
I have a few 17 year olds that I want to train up a bit this season so its just going to be mainly TT for Santiago and Temata. Malpassuti will get some more slots in few weeks.

I will switch them around for my cup game and see what happens. Thanks for you input Smile

eadie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Santiago has more attack which would be beneficial for an 8. He is the taller of these three which is advantageous for your line out as your third jumper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down