Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Nevin Spence

4 posters

Go down

RIP Nevin Spence Empty RIP Nevin Spence

Post by Courage1989 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Reports coming out of NI that the Slurry Tank tragedy is that, Nevin Spence has died in the tragedy along with his baby brother and father, the sister was injured.

Don't even know what to say about how the mother feels right now. Real shame, remember him being the only player to totally neutralise Tuilagis power in an U20 match, and being a great talent in general I thought he was heir apparent to D'Arcys role at 12 in the Ireland team. This is the equivalent of when Matt Tait was in is prime albeit short lived and dieing.

Very shocking news.

R.I.P. Condolences to the mother. Feel very sorry for her.

Courage1989

Back to top Go down

RIP Nevin Spence Empty Re: RIP Nevin Spence

Post by quind Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:06 am

No idea what you'd say to the Mum and sister in this instance. He was a very talented player that may have gone on to do a job for Ireland, but that seems so insignificant somehow.

Just a horrible way to die, and both he and his brother it seems trying to save their father.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zec Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Just read it - gutting Sad
The Zec
The Zec

Back to top Go down

Post by GDBFC99 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Tragic stuff. Reports are that the dog fell in. The father went after it, and then the brothers after the father. Sadly I read that slurry tanks claim a few lives each year in Ireland (and elsewhere as well).

Can't imagine what the mother is going through and how she and her daughter will come to terms with their tragedies.
GDBFC99
GDBFC99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum