Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid question...:(

4 posters

Go down

Stupid question...:( Empty Stupid question...:(

Post by mattjair Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey all,

So - my season in div4 has been a bit of a disaster and while I thought I'd make it OK if I won a couple of crunch games against fellow bottom-dwellers, in fact I blew both of them (ouch) and as a result, thought I was in the bottom two.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.league.php#page=standings&id=128270

However - the table has taken a bit of an odd turn and one of the teams below me appears to be very good indeed. I assume that this is because they're a bot team - can't think of any other explanation at all. Can someone please explain what's happened?

Cheers

mattjair

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Stupid question...:( Empty Re: Stupid question...:(

Post by Wingnut Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:38 pm

the team must have gone bot and was probably deducted league points or has just lost allot of games recently.

the team in 8th place has decent csr but that mus be a bad indication in his case the players probably have bad skills or a few inflated ones , he may be using bad tactics and has also lost a game or two playing on a lower intensity
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by mattjair Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks Wing, appreciated. Hopefully it means I don't get dumped, the team 7th place seem to have changed their name so I assume that means gone bot. The team in 8th have been poor all season and I thought I'd manage to beat them but didn't so now relying on the luck...Smile

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:48 pm

To check if a manager team has gone bot click the team and check if the username is "private" if it is then he is bot.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

That and/or check their ranking points in your league. Bots have 25 ranking points which would be bloody difficult to drop to as a human controlled team.

Also all players in a bot squad are both rubbish and defaulted to non-existent form (which is why they're so easy to beat even for noobs)

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by mattjair Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 am

They have 25 points, so I guess that answers that.

PHEW! What a result...Smile

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down