Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential #8. 16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale

2 posters

Go down

Potential #8.  16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale Empty Potential #8. 16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale

Post by quind Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 pm

200cm 125kg collected/collected

Still somehow no exp, but has played 13 YA games on TNT so can't be far off that exp pop. And not many YA reveals, those there are don't perhaps suggest an U20 player, but he's trainable. Stamina is a little annoying in that it's shown as medium for a while and today revealed as 6, which is annoying even before I think he's had some stamina training in the YA.

Stamina 6
Handing Unknown
Attack Medium
Defence Medium
Technique 8
Strength Unknown
Jumping Unknown
Speed Unknown
Agility Unknown
Kicking Low

It's really the size even more than the tech that will help him sell. Birthday is R4 next week, so one more YA training session to go, and then up for a 3 day sale so he can go into training the following Tuesday.

Not expecting he'll break anyone's bank to buy him

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Potential #8.  16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale Empty Re: Potential #8. 16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale

Post by chewdra Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

how much you thinking for him??

chewdra

Back to top Go down

Potential #8.  16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale Empty Re: Potential #8. 16 years old turning 17 next week and going up for sale

Post by quind Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Really no idea. A few seasons back a lot, but now he won't be over 30K CSR as many will be, might not be over 20K with that many unknowns. But he is a nice size, and not a nutter.

Going to list him for $1k I imagine, after YA training on Thursday for a 3 day sale. If I pay attention I'll list him such that he plays another YA game on TNT, might finally get that exp pop

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum