Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviva Premiership player of the season

5 posters

Go down

Who has been the AP player of the year

Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap57%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap7%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap0%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap29%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap7%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap0%Aviva Premiership player of the season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Aviva Premiership player of the season Empty Aviva Premiership player of the season

Post by quind Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 pm

So the nominations are in, and they are:

Christian Wade (Wasps)
Danny Care (Harlequins)
Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers)
Steve Borthwick (Saracens)
Akapusi Qera (Gloucester)
Julian Salvi (Leicester Tigers)

Unlucky to miss out are Ashley Johnson and Gareth Steenson for me. The idea of the actual award is that's it's based on AP games, but feel free to consider test matches and European games as well, or not, perhaps give a comment and indicate.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership player of the season Empty Re: Aviva Premiership player of the season

Post by quind Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

For me I'd say Wade has been outstanding at times, and Care has hardly put a foot wrong in the AP even when Evans has wobbled (a lot)

But for me the man who just keeps going and putting in quality performances is Steve Borthwick, will not be a popular choice for many but there we go.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership player of the season Empty Re: Aviva Premiership player of the season

Post by mmm Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I've got no idea, I don't really watch owt but internationals.

But I voted anyway
mmm
mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 pm

so did i Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Voted Wade

Sadiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Roob wrote:For me I'd say Wade has been outstanding at times, and Care has hardly put a foot wrong in the AP even when Evans has wobbled (a lot)

But for me the man who just keeps going and putting in quality performances is Steve Borthwick, will not be a popular choice for many but there we go.

can't disagree with that analysis

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down