Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 31 Elections

3 posters

Go down

Season 31 Elections  Empty Season 31 Elections

Post by quind Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 am

We're back into the start of a new season, and thus we're back into a fresh slew of elections and in this cycle it's for the journo and u20s manager.

I've put my own name forward for u20s manager, Vote Quind , but the more the merrier. This is my first run at any such role, and you may be relieved to know my last, at least for a while

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Season 31 Elections  Empty Re: Season 31 Elections

Post by mmm Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:31 pm

I voted for ya!

Up the Quin!!

just don't get yer ns and ms confused Wink
mmm
mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by hikky999 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Going to vote now

What are the chances Hopmans is running for something too?

hikky999

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Hops has actually said he's up for running the S34 season, though I've not seen anything beyond an expression of interest so maybe he doesn't have the time. I'm not going to knock that as no one else has the time either so far. It could though end up like the last squad

And thanks for the vote mmm

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:48 am

Btw, if anyone fancies a crack at Season 34 here are somethings I think should be happening now, or indeed have already happened

Compile a list of all players scouted in England YAs (this would be one item it's likely some help could be provided on by extracting data from BR rather than having to check every YA manually)

Set up threads here and on BR in the England lounge to detail players promoted and use that to start to direct training programmes, also use a thread here (and maybe on BR) to chase TM targets which could chasing DNs or retaining English players - and I'd add here please without nets suddenly being lost to Season 32 possibles

Start mailing managers who have prospects in the YAs enquiring about whether they'll be trained

Get some news stories out in support of this

The first few rounds this season are perhaps the most intense part of the u20s cycle trying to ensure we've got 50+ players being trained across all the roles. I certainly found it the most time consuming part, ideally it'd be organised in advance but I think it's fair to say that hasn't happened much with England

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 pm

I should have added into the mix that the Season 34 WC may see some overlap with the new version of BR, and consequently we might see a move away from what'll be BR Classic, so I think one would want to try and encourage people to at least hang in there until after the WC.

Yes okay if they sign up at the start they could move on anyway, but it'd get people to at least consider it

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:04 am

Okay, one victory later, and thanks to everyone who took the time to vote even if they didn't vote for me (the cads)

The squad is now almost assembled, just a few roles to nail down for now, though some of these might be revisited in the next 8-10 rounds or so. Hopefully not revisited too often or I'll crash the chemistry level and that will not help us

If you're training a player in the squad or just outside please do keep hammering those 10 nets in training, and do play the players in as many games as you can to bets support exp and IGT gains.

Thanks again, and here's to a successful EU2 campaign first up

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:43 pm

The squad is now at 30, though there remain 3 players to be released for selection, and thus there are 3 players to be dropped from the squad as it is now.

There are some brutally hard selection decisions, and some really good players are missing out, which is both a shame for the managers but good the competition for places is so tough

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down