Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duty281 - National Manager Role

3 posters

Go down

Duty281 - National Manager Role Empty Duty281 - National Manager Role

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Good evening all,

I am Duty281 and am looking to become the next National manager of this great nation that we call England.

Now then, I realise that the first thing you're probably going to do is click on my profile and see that I'm not an experienced manager. Far from it, only one season on the game but where has experience got us in the past? Nowhere. We haven't even reached a final. And in that season I have spent on the game, I do believe I have attained a decent understanding of the game and how tactics work.

I'm going to try to make the rest of this speech snappy - this is the Internet Age after all!

My Managerial Honours

One Season - One Div V Trophy.

Why I Should be Elected

Arrow Commitment. I will be logging on at least 5 days a week. Any questions you have, I will be happy to answer and every England game I will focus on as if my life depended on it. I will probably also spend a lot more time on the offsite than I do now - again happy to answer any questions you may have.

Arrow Nationality. I'm not racist or xenophobic but I do believe that only an English manager can manage England in the same way that only a Frenchman can manage France. Why? Because of desire. An American managing England will only care half as much as an Englishman managing England. I am English and proud. That surely ticks one box.

Arrow Consistency. I will be consistent with squad selection, team selection and (to a certain extent) tactics. Only then will this England team be able to conquer the World which we have never ever managed.

Arrow Tactics. We will play fast exciting rugby and tear teams apart.

Arrow Promise. If you choose me, I promise a World Cup for England by S19.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'll be honoured to hear your questions.

Back to top Go down

Duty281 - National Manager Role Empty Re: Duty281 - National Manager Role

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Promise. If you choose me, I promise a World Cup for England by S19.

and if you fail to deliver on your promise? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Neon Spaceman! wrote:Promise. If you choose me, I promise a World Cup for England by S19.

and if you fail to deliver on your promise? Wink

Well that's not going to happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

i like confidence
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 pm

wing wrote:i like confidence

So do I, but when it becomes a naive statement with no reasoning or just plain arrogance it annoys me.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by quick Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Lol...

quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down