Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Position For current Youth

2 posters

Go down

Possible Position For current Youth Empty Possible Position For current Youth

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am

I have this player, currently playing Scrum Half in my YA, but it has just come to my attention that he could make a reasonable XV Hooker, or at least replacement hooker. Just wondered if anyone could give me any advice, what there views are?

Jamie Augustine

Nationality England/ Weight 111kg/ Height 171cm/ Birthday R 2, D 5/ Stars 24

Right handed, right footed, in decent form Increasing.
A collected player with collected discipline, limited leadership, and despicable experience.

Stamina: Admirable/ Handling: Impressive/ Attack: Admirable/ Defense: Impressive
Technique: Reputable/ Strength: Decent/ Jumping: Horrible/ Speed: Moderate/
Agility: Horrible/ Kicking: Despicable

Back to top Go down

Possible Position For current Youth Empty Re: Possible Position For current Youth

Post by quind Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 am

Looks much more like a light hooker than a scrum-half. But he could be a 9 if you wanted very forward orientated tactics as regards attack, but even then with that agility and speed he might not give you much cover in defence.

He's not perhaps super haeavy as a hooker, at least in the BR world. But my own 1st XV hooker is only 101kg, and he does okay for me. I would however like a much heavier hooker, and you may want to consider that before promoting and possibly putting 10x nets on this lad.

Skills nicely arranged for a hooker though, and an excellent scout for 24 stars.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Possible Position For current Youth Empty Re: Possible Position For current Youth

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

That is my view on the lad, as a light Hooker, I dont have the any nets for him, as i already have 3 players in training, but he already had more TSP than my current hooker, and and matches him or better than him on everything bar strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

that sells it then he will be a short hooker Smile

being short also makes him more agile and makes him better at scrummaging so happy days mate Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down