Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

barbarians games (real life not br)

5 posters

Go down

barbarians games (real life not br) Empty barbarians games (real life not br)

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 pm

i know its a bit late to ask about englands but anyone know if the wales/ireland games will be televised? i couldn't find anything for the england game. also anyone know where i can watch highlights or anything of the england game? cheers
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

barbarians games (real life not br) Empty Re: barbarians games (real life not br)

Post by quind Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Not sure if ESPN will have highlights on their webite, they might. Else there's an excellent chance highlights wil be on ITV4 at some point this week.

ITV4 normally show highlights on a Sunday evening. So if they're on again this week it might be at an odd time needing the record button set.

Wales/Ireland, if you mean the Magners game I've no idea who shwos that, I'm sure someone does

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

barbarians games (real life not br) Empty Re: barbarians games (real life not br)

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Mon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

ahh good idea thanks. i've not got sky so i couldn't watch it. and by wales/ireland i meant those two against the baa baas too but yeah i'll watch the magners game too if i find it
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Ignore me. Even more than normal. If ESPN/ITV4 are showing a game it'll be the AP Final.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Mon May 28, 2012 3:00 pm

thats just annoying. especially after i know the score of the baa baas game. its not even online anywhere. i woulda thought the rfu could have put it up
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

hmmm let me search... well where i normally "get" my matches
https://acrossthetasman.com/forumdisplay.php?419-Barbarians
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Kearns Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

I htink it was on Sky Sports 4 at the weekend but I think Sky has exclusive access to some Twickenham matches.
I know I haven't been much help but haven't posted anything on here for a while!
Mr Kearns
Mr Kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Mon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

yeah i know it was on sky which is why i couldn't watch it. but thanks to the three of you anyway Smile
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Mon May 28, 2012 9:38 pm

hey jeol i found the file with the match on so thanks for that! but its a torrent, what do you use to run it? did you download one of the programms that runs the torrents??
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 am

utorrent, vuze just search torrent applications on google.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 am

i've got it on utorrent. when i try to play it says file format does not match extension (.mp4) and just gives me a blank screen -.-
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Flu444 Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 am

down load Vuze. i use that on my mac and its great

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Tue May 29, 2012 11:57 am

ok thanks mate i'll give it a try
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 pm

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down