Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form players

3 posters

Go down

Form players Empty Form players

Post by Mega man al Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Hey guys

Just a thought as I've been scanning the posts and reading away. Recently I've been thinking about the form of the players in my squad, I've always considered energy experience leadership aggression and discipline but really put form on the back foot. I know nothing can effect form but how many people take it into account and how bigger difference to people think it makes. For example if players were equal on all other aspects (energy/experience/leadership/aggression/discipline) if you had a player at 60k and one at 50k, would you pick the 50k player over the 60k if the 50k and reputable form over the 60k having limited for example?

I know its complicated given players different attributes and the such I guess my main point is how heavier a weight does form make on you picking your squads?

Stay Mega

Al
Mega man al
Mega man al

Back to top Go down

Form players Empty Re: Form players

Post by Wingnut Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 pm

i would choose the 50k player on reputable form.

my squad depth is limited so form makes no odds at all for me.

in the national squad i pick based on everything else before form, if it comes down to a massive clash i will choose in form players but most of the time stats , experience , energy and discipline make the decision before form comes into it.

also i am aware that if i choose all the best form for one game it leaves me with all the lowest form in the same game at some point due to energy rotation which is a risk.

Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by mmm Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:13 pm

I use http://brmanager.go1.cc to help me choose my team each match and I use the "with form and energy" lineup picker, so I always consider form.
mmm
mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down