Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YA Match Stars

4 posters

Go down

YA Match Stars Empty YA Match Stars

Post by agrimsley Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 pm

I've just had a new youth player make his debut and he got 3.5 stars from the match reporter. Do we have any sort of guidelines on what we can expect from different star ratings upon promotion?

Incidentally, he is playing at prop and my lvl 2 youth trainer is training stamina, strength and tech and the manager has revealed medium strength and defense.

agrimsley

Back to top Go down

YA Match Stars Empty Re: YA Match Stars

Post by jeolmaga Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 am

2 things form and and if he played better then expected.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Flu444 Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 am

3.5 stars is very nice, but as jeo says there are factors to consider. did you tnt? how is the players form and did he have a green up arrow next to him.

if the answers are "no, Average (or below) and no a red arrow" then you have an amazing player on your hands.

if the answers are "yes, decent and gray tick" then you have a pretty decent player there. (note this is what i would expect him to look like and these guys are the norm for star pulls. just a guess but 15,000 - about 22,000 could be the range in terms of csr

if however the answers are "yes, impressive and green up arrow" then he could be a dud.

please note the above information is based on my own very limated YA experience and others may not agree.

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 am

Also remember it was his first game, therefore 110% energy, the best ratings to judge from are from about game 4 onwards, when energy has settled to a constant level.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agrimsley Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 am

Raggs wrote:Also remember it was his first game, therefore 110% energy, the best ratings to judge from are from about game 4 onwards, when energy has settled to a constant level.

So in response to all of those questions:

TNT = yes
Form = satisfactory
Gray tick so played to potential.

Either way, he may not be amazing but he is far better than any of the other guys I have pulled so far so I look forward to seeing what he can bring in the future.

agrimsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down